Everybody knows that it’s almost impossible to do something that hasn’t already been done before, but what you can do is do it better than anyone in the past. How you define “better” is up to you, but what we are specifically talking about here is “stance & fitment”. Not many people would ever consider doing what Thomas did with his NSX and don’t even get us started with the purists. We’re positive that most of them will be grinding their teeth as soon as they see these photos. Our plan is not to spill the beans just yet since we will be taking a closer look at this amazing NSX along with many more photos and detailed specifications soon hopefully. Today however we’ll leave you with these older photos shot by our photographer Tony Hoang!

Photos By: Tony Hoang exclusively for StanceNation.com

Thomas’ coil over equipped Acura NSX sits on a set of concave ADV.1 wheels. When standing next to the car, top of the roof is literally below your waist line. We can only imagine the looks that Thomas gets when he takes this thing out! Let’s call it a day for now and wait for some recent photos and full list of mods for now. Big shout out to Thomas for not only doing something different but actually pulling it off so well! If you want to see more of these awesome photos that Tony took make sure you click the Read More button below. It’ll be well worth your time. We’re still amazed how “fresh” such an old car can manage to look!

1. Sean

My boy Thomas, car is amazing! Wish I could afford one. His civic is also prettty bad ass. Good to see a car from Louisiana on here. Big ups to Thomas for doing it right!

2. Ninjasteve-Ms3

So sick! What are the specs /offset/ tire setup? Always beeen a huge fan of this chassis. Gotta love Honda for building a body, and chassis out of aluminum….no rust!

3. Omri

I would never drive a car slammed like that cause I don’t have the patience to drive that around on Jamaican roads and I LOVE carving corners too much. I’m glad others do it so I can look at it though cause cause slammed and stanced cars look great! He should do a headlight conversion (If he wants to though). Nice car Thomas.

4. nexus

since i was a kid. i have this feeling for cars that no matter how old or new they are, u can keep them “fresh” if u have the will.

5. Alex

Oh my Car God..

Must you guys make me change my under wear repeatedly throughout the day?

6. king

i believe it’s stacy side skirts. if only i could afford these set of wheels for my nsx. lol

7. Big Red

just in wheels alone this guy has $8k – $9k plus suspension and mods wow this is truley impressive and the guys at adv1 did a great job on the fitment. I might get a pair lol (im not talking about balls)

8. red

the original nsx is the one car that has managed to never look dated. the facelift was a hot mess, but this one… timeless

9. kevin truong

Goes to show you don’t always need the 02 update on the 1st gens to make them beautiful!