1. Gas, Brake, Scrape = EG8

i’m so pumped someonee is going for this platform, i personally love the way these and the previous generation look dropped with the proper fitment. <33

2. chris miller

hey “Gas, Brake, Scrape = EG8″ nobody cares what you love -___- please just go total your civic, for the sake of humanity. i hate how civic guys try to squeeze their way into the scene, by getting their grandma’s car and slamming it. maybe i’m hating because i see like 10 of each gen civic every day all “super jdm” but hey, its a good reason to hate right? :D

oh and, i like that someone is stepping outside of the norm and fitting a camry. super dope

3. Warp

Staggered fitment on a front wheel drive is pretending to be what it’s not. Looks good otherwise.

4. john best

Treat the Camry like it’s lexus counterpart and you get a dope ride. I remember a metallic forest green one about a year back that was spot on.

5. Shawn

I live in Thailand. I have seen this Carmy at the VIP Car Show. It’s amazing. There are like 1000 of Camry/Accord/Teana with this kind of setup. Most of them here are running on air suspension. There is no way to drive without air suspension. I drive a 2007 Corolla lowered as low as the height of a cigarette pack and I still scrape alot, there is no way to avoid it lol, especially in traffic jam.

Dear Elvis, this message is for you. On March 24th, there is a Flush Style meeting in Bangkok at Ramintra Road, Wonderworld Park from 2pm to 10pm. Just thought you might send some photographers to come and snap some pictures of the event. All stance and hellaflush cars will be there :)

6. Steviodaddio

Not a fan of Toyota’s but I must admit that the wheel setup looks flawless on this. The Camry is starting to look more like a Lexus which I’m not thrilled about but for what it is I’m pretty impressed.

7. me.

thanks for deleting my comment that i happened to leave and be the first on. the comments are for expressing love/hate for any vehicle. be a man. don’t delete comments. I did not have any profanity or slang in my comment. thanks.
    good bye.

8. me.

oh i mean to say btw this car is weak. the color is wack. the stance is as high as a suv. it needs slamming another inch. how long could it take these people to hook up a camry…come on man. wow me next time or at least get me on your payroll. i can help you find cars that really blow people away. camrys…are not tuning, slammable or vip/ perfomance vehicles. it appears as though as long as one strips the contour of the car by slamming it with big wheels then changing its color now all of a sudden it’s a legend…yea right. i could understand an old school corolla or camry…but not this one. thanks…and be sure not to delete this comment, because if you do, its like saying this is grade school sports where “every ones a winner” just for showing up. thats not reality and its not fair to those that have real ART who have spent time, sweat and work on real machines. have some integrity and do not expect haters not to hate cause the haters are the ones that motivate change, creativity and future competition, like hackers. get it?

• Elvis

2. You’re very closed minded.

Thanks for your opinion though.

• SSTpro

Dude… Chill, its a picture of a car. If you have the time to rant and rage over one picture, you seriously need to get laid.

9. CP9

That is not even a proper Camry it is a Toyota aurion re badged for Thai market

10. me.

@Elvis. ok thanks…you got me. your the Lord of cars.
    @cp9, Well said. thank you.
    @elvis. We often have posers mistreating our emotions and intellect by doing that sort of thing to get recognition…clearly everyone wants to be in a mag or site… please allow me to have my own opinion and do not judge. cause then I’ll have to send you pix of my properly lowered s54b32. kthxbai.

11. me.

@elvi… you said

*********Elvis March 7, 2012 at 10:49 AM Reply
    1. Your comment was not deleted, we approve all comments as long as there is no profanity. 2. You’re very closed minded. Thanks for your opinion though.***********

well look again…. at the above comments. ————–>
    FuckinCarLowDamn March 4, 2012 at 12:33 AM Reply
    yes.. from Thailand !

and yes. u mad.

12. johnnythn

nic cant wait for camry to coum out [IMG]http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q507/johnnythn/camry2.jpg[/IMG]

13. Cam

“i can help you find cars that really blow people away. camrys…are not tuning, slammable or vip/ perfomance vehicles”

Camry may not be the most suitable but hell, still looks good. Its good there are variety and if everybody is slamming same vehicle, it gets boring!

14. Josh

Man Elvis you keep bringing the best of the best! Got mad love for the people that do this..Keep them comin guys!