Mother of God, how effing awesome is this!? Yes, you’re looking at the all new Subaru BRZ aka Scion FR-S that’s as slammed, fitted, stanced, dumped, whatever you want to call it, as it gets. We’re talking literally laying frame and rocking that lip to fender fitment that we all love so much. The only downside to all of this is that it’s not a real car. It’s actually just a render by our very talented friend Esteban Biber. He slammed the car on a set of CCW’s and added a few of our products such as the StanceNation license plate frame, freshasf*ck sticker on the back window and that purple lanyard hanging off the door. He also cleaned up the rear end by removing the badging and lights seen in the rear diffuser. With that said, we want to thank Esteban for showing us just how sexy the new BRZ/FRS will be when the stance/fitment crowd get’s their hands on one! How many of you would consider getting into one of these after you saw this photo? Drop a comment below and let us know!

Render By: Esteban Biber exclusively for StanceNation.com

- Source Photo.

1. Paul

I almost had a heart attack and then I read about the shopping….good work with the edit…I can’t wait to see a real stanced BRZ

2. Gianni

There are few words that can describe how awesome this picture is.

I’m not one to stance every car, but the BRZ pulls it off. Love the CF diffuser too. Nice job Esteban!

3. Talon Lewis

I at first was unsure of it, I also am not fond of the fact that both Subaru and Toyota are making the same exact car just about. it is in my opinion total horseshit that Toyota thought it would be a good idea to take this( a Subaru) and re badge it with the legendary 86 moniker. With that being said, I like it as a Subaru( especially all stanced out). it looks like a subie, It however looks nothing like a Toyota.

4. MP

I’m glad it’s just a rendering! It looks cool sitting there, but personally I am not a fan of taking a well engineered/designed car with handling car and turning it into a parking lot decoration.

5. N99GT

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit son!!!!

knew it was too good to be true!

6. Mike

At MP, this car is not as slammed at some and by the looks of it could actually handle and perform well, the car is not aggressively tucking and the fronts have a good amount of clearance for turning, the only bad part is the rear camber, so yes this could still handle

7. Chase Warner

Man nice job. It’s probably one of the cleanest renders I have ever scene.

8. Kevin T

This is exactly what we will be seeing in the months or next 1 or 2 years to come. Not everyone is about going fast or tracking their cars. These days, it’s more about how it looks and how it looks parked lolz. I dig it. Good work on that render.

9. Kevin T

One more thought, this was a good April Fool’s joke. I thought someone actually did this say perhaps in Japan to the new BRZ already. Lolz.

• Elvis

Wasn’t really meant to be a joke or anything…but yeah it’s sick! :)

10. jacob

I NEED I WANT I GOTTA HAVE MORE, this…this right here is why i love the scene, this is the end all be all

11. AlexMisa

This looks awesome. Can’t wait to see the real deal.
    But what rims are those? They look great.

12. Dsienski

This is Virtual Tuning, not Render. That’s not the same. Im afraid this job isn’t awesome at all. If u have some experience in Photoshop, then its not so difficult. But of course it looks good and pretty realistic

13. GSKR

thats some crazy editing skill, did anyone notice the license plate lol, it spells asshole if you flip it

14. caffeinated chris

oh yea, wanted one to begin with, but now, deffffffffinitelyyyyyyyyyyy

15. Desmond J. Z32TT-RR