If you’re one of our 200k+ Facebook fans (click here) chances are you’ve seen us post a video of this car before. Many of you thought it was the silliest thing ever to be throwing sparks on a car that’s sitting on coilovers, but not us, and clearly not Julian. Julian happens to be the owner of this ridiculously low Acura TSX who he drives on daily basis. Don’t ask us how he does it though, you’ll have to check out this video that Mike Sugg recently shot to get an idea. The Pacific Northwest has been putting out a ton of amazing cars lately so it shouldn’t come as a surprise that Julian happens to be from Bellevue, Washington. These guys know their sh*t, let’s just leave it at that for now…

Photos By: Kee May exclusively for StanceNation.com

Julian previously owned a 2007 Honda Accord and had plans of getting it to where his TSX is at now, but unfortunately it was totaled and he never had that chance. Right when he first purchased his TSX he instantly fell in love with the Euro R lip kit for the 06-08 TSX, but eventually he ended up changing his mind and deciding to go for an 04-05 front end simply because he felt that it looked more aggressive. Being on a pretty tight budget, he went with the VIS replica lips since he couldn’t afford the hefty price tag of the real Euro R sides and rear, and not to mention the wait time to ship from Japan. He seems like a pretty simple kind of guy when it comes to modding. Well, simple with a crazy obsession for lows that is. We have yet to see another TSX that sits as low as Julian’s and we’ve seen many..

You’re asking yourselves, just how does he sit so low? It’s pretty simple actually. Twist the crap out of your BC Racing BR Extreme coilovers perches with some 18kg/16kg springs, upgrade to J’s racing extended lower ball joints and accept the fact that sooner or later you’re going to end up on the side of the road with broken oil pan or something along those lines. Actually, when we asked Julian what he has planned for his car, he told us that everything is on hold as recently his axle snapped and caught on fire. Luckily the fire didn’t do any real damage and the car should be running in a couple weeks. At this point, half of you are probably thinking that Julian needs some serious help while the other half are inspired & motivated to slam your rides.

All of the fenders on the car have been flared properly for that extra clearance. Julian is currently running a set of Work VS-XX wheels sized in 18×10.5 all around with an offset of 19, though we’ve seen photos of this bad boy on a set of Cobra replica wheels and it looks just as good. Julian has been contemplating widening his rear quarter panels and going with a much more aggressive wheel setup since he is getting bored of the VS-XX’s already, so we’re definitely looking forward to that! At the same time we feel that it should be left as is because it’s so damn good.

As said above, the exterior features a 04-05 front bumper, 04-05 VIS Aspec lip, and 06-08 VIS Euro-R sides and rear. Julian tells us that hopefully he’ll end up with an authentic kit in the near future, but it’s not on his priority list at the moment. He is thinking about switching up the front end with a couple different lips so that he’ll be able to switch between them for shows and meets. The California car scene inspired him to want to have several kits and sets of wheels because he says that it seems like everyone down in Cali seems to always have something new on their cars at every show.

One last thing we asked Julian was what his opinion is on the stance/fitment community up in the PNW. His response: “By far the best thing about the stance scene in the northwest is the people I’ve met. We have a really great group of people in the NW and everyone is very supportive. I’d especially like to thank the Tailored Gang for pushing me and my car to what it has become today. Tailored Gang is a close group of friends who are like a second family to me.”

With that said, we’ll leave you with a few more photos as we always do. Also, a huge thanks to Julian as well as Kee May for shooting Julian’s awesome car.

If you think your car has what it takes to be on our site make sure you email us at snfeatures@gmail.com. Make sure you include a few photos and your spec list as well as any other information we should know about you or your car. We’re always looking for cars to feature! In the meantime we’ll see you guys over on our facebook.

1. Mathew

How do you even drive a car like this? what if there is a pebble on the road?

2. Matai

Shits dope man! I love when people show complete disrespect to their guards and roll n pull them to within an inch of their life. Do what ever it takes – just make ‘em fit ;-)

3. Barnee

mad props to this guy for riding this low, makes me wonder what the road quality is like over there. Here in europe, he’d get stuck on something after 15 meters…

4. sleeper

road quality is not that great in the PNW… not sure how he ‘daily’ drives this. It’s dope and all but I cracked two oil pans in one month out here.

5. Kevin T

It’ll turn. Just forget about making U-Turns. And if there is a pothole while turning, prepare for some fender rubbin!

6. Dekro

Honestly, it’s low and clean and all, but it’s not even that nice. Pretty ugly in my opinion. I’ve seen nicer TSX’s in person.

7. james

So essentially he has bottomless pockets…because you are going to be replacing a LOT of parts regularly. Not to mention the slightest bit of snow and you aren’t going anywhere. Every pothole potentially causes the car to lose control and that’s on dry level pavement. Watch the video. At one point the car starts wandering obviously because the tires are making far less contact with the pavement than the body is. It’s dope sitting still but this kind of blatant disregard for other people’s lives on the road gives the scene a bad name.

8. Connor Williams

I am awe inspired. I have an 05 that I would love to stance like that. Im sitting on F&F type 1′s now and when I first put them on couldn’t even get the car off the lift. But looking at this makes me wanna come back down to the ground. What a great looking car! I am curious as to how quickly you go through tires though?

9. nattydread

sick how low it his and ive see your car on youtube creating sparks has you drive

10. Joseph

I thought this looked pretty cool in these photo’s, and I was amazed at it’s static lowness and daily driven duties. However, I just watched the video of it going down the highway at night throwing sparks and to me it now seems a bit rediculous! It throws sparks constantly, not just over small bumps, the scraping sound is horrendous and I don’t really believe it rolls this low daily. Wound down for the photoshoot and video maybe, but wound up a little for daily duties I’d think. Either way, nice looking car!!!!

• Kee

Nope it’s daily driven at that height. Ride height was not changed for the photos at all. The video we did throwing sparks on the freeway was just for fun, it doesn’t always do that. We knew the road was crowned and that it would do that, so we did for the video. That’s all.

11. mhxv2

@James, you obviously dont know what your talking about and have never ridden in a properly built stanced car.

I drive slammed everyday and people think im swerving cause im losing control.. NO, im dodging uneven roads that you wouldnt even notice are uneven unless you are as close to the ground as i am.

..and if your worried about it being “dangerous” then get over it cause there are 100 more things that will kill you on the road before a slammed car loosing control does. It just never happens and everyone acts like it kills people left and right it still hasnt happened yet.

12. stephen

Love the car very nice, very clean. Stance is a bit too extreme for me and the out-rolled fenders are bothering me big time but hey it’s not my car, so to each his own and I respect the amount of time and effort put into this. good shit.

13. bahc

i have to say that there is a point where the sound of dragging subframe becomes more embarassing then look of being slammed is cool. im all for rubbing and all that, but continuously has got to be annoying for the driver and everyone around him. also, fenders, IMO, are far from flared properly. with taht being said, im not hating on the build, i think its awesome to look at.

14. luke truehart

these are one of my favorite cars. all they need off showroom floor is lowered,wheels, and a stereo. But for me this is to low to hit everything on the streets and forget about gettin in driveways or over speed bumps and im sure he gets pulled over all the time drivin at night throwin sparks. These are sporty luxury cars and to change the ride that much seems like kind of a waste of car to me. Don’t get me wrong not hatin on the car and to each his own but i would have put it on air if ur gunna b that low at least you can get a little softer ride.

15. matt

Looking to get into the camber. Just got me a staggered set of wheels now looking for coilovers but be for I do that just wanted to no if it would be best to buy a camber kit and if your car had a camber kit. Just asking get back at me

16. 33MO11

All you haters try to lower your car as low as you’s can but are too scared to spend money on oil pans cracking and that. But when someone does the Impossible like julian, you guys start hating. most of you’s are hypocrites.

17. Edgar

Simply sick I drive with my 95 integra around 3 inches from the floor my stock exaust is around 1 inches from the floor it doesnt matter how smooth the roads are you just notice I use mine as daily yeah sometimes I hit a rock and stuff but theres nothing better than looking at it sitting so low

18. Ryan Aquino

Okay, ive been looking EVERYWHERE for an a spec front lip and i cant find it .-. can someone link me one if they ever find one and read this post? thank you ^-^

19. Mj

this Beast Inspired me to slamm my daily driven wagon not low as this but it will get there!