Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram Follow us on Tumblr
Register

PA/NJ Photo Shoots! Need cars

Hello guys I am looking for some car to shoot. I am located in Levittown PA right outside of philly by Treton.

Here is a link to my pictures:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Tyl...93560087352497

Check my pictures out and liked my page.

If your interested in some shoots post here or send me a PM.

I'm not in full blown summer mode yet but I will probably be looking for some new shots in a month or so. Have a few changes on the way for this season.

I got some cars. I also got some sick spots down here by the shore. Parking garages tunnels overpasses with graphiti Everything a photo guy needs

would be nice if you shoot some of the cars that come out of my shop - www.metrobodyandfender.com
    i just LIKED your fb page.

Shoot me. Porsche and lifted trucks. Plenty to snap pix of. Got plenty of photo spots down here by the shore

Hi Everyone,

It's great to see the forums back online! I have been a member of SnakeTracks since 2005

and was really looking forward to sharing and learning some more about my favorite animal

species.

The site looks great guys and let me know if you need my help at all with forum moderation.

follow me on twitter guys run njcarmeets.com with a few buddies @dougk732 my twitter from now on will be current car shows events, meets, cruises. etc. i will be tweeting all that info daily easy notifications to your phones for all car info in nj or tristate area

i have a bagged srt8 murdered out and some others if you want to shoot mine. im local to you.