Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram Follow us on Tumblr
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Custom made shift knobs

Hey whats up Stance Nation bros!

Im here to see if anyone has any interest in my shift knobs!

Here is what i said on my main forum!

I have made these 3 shift knobs and was wondering if there is any interest in them? if there is id be willing to sell them! I currently have one in my teg and so far it has held up to heat and shifting! But it is 10x1.25 so it will fit DC2/DC5. Other than those 2 i don't know what thread type other cars are.

But anyway let me know what you think and if there is a market for them!

Anyway any feedback comments are greatly appreciated!

20 veiws! any feedback? i mean seariously any would be great, just tell me why you didnt care for it or didnt want to buy it when you veiwed it!

Thanks!

Ok bro I'm interested, Do u do them all out of wood? and can u do other items?
    BossLife

and how much are u charging?
    BossLife

Quote Originally Posted by SoLoFC26 View Post
    Ok bro I'm interested, Do u do them all out of wood? and can u do other items?
    Yes i do them all out of wood, and what other items do you have in mind? i mean i can make plugs for ears, bowls, plates, all kinds of stuff!

and how much are u charging?
    as far as a price shoot me an offer! I mean this is a venture into this kinda thing and since im not a big shot and i do this as a hobby for now its not like i have to pay people and what not to make these! the only thing is different woods cost different amounts! id say out of the top 3 i have the pink ivory is the most expensive! that one would be over 50. But other wise shoot me an offer!

I just picked up a 02 s2k with red interior and I'm really looking for a woodgrain steering wheel but a nardi wheel is over 400 bucks which is crazy. Could u do a steering wheel by any chance. The wood I'm not looking for anything crazy look at the nardi steering wheels thats the color i'm looking for or black. I might be able to spread ur work around.
    BossLife

I'll pm you my phone #. Where are u located?
    BossLife

I just picked up a 02 s2k with red interior and I'm really looking for a woodgrain steering wheel but a nardi wheel is over 400 bucks which is crazy. Could u do a steering wheel by any chance. The wood I'm not looking for anything crazy look at the nardi steering wheels thats the color i'm looking for or black. I might be able to spread ur work around.
    I wish i could do wheels but i have absolutely no idea how they do that! im sure it involve machines i don't have lol. But yea i can do black, and not a painted black but an actual wood that is black. But yea man id appreciate any word thats spread! I mean im going to be loyal to my customers to because this is a new thing and i don't want to get a bad name so any and all feedback from when the product is finished and you test it out and what not, that would be great! And if i get a lot of attention i will come out with gen 3's to where they can be weighted and are not direct wood to metal threads!

I'll pm you my phone #. Where are u located?
    Im in Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by DC2B18C View Post
    Yes i do them all out of wood, and what other items do you have in mind? i mean i can make plugs for ears, bowls, plates, all kinds of stuff!

as far as a price shoot me an offer! I mean this is a venture into this kinda thing and since im not a big shot and i do this as a hobby for now its not like i have to pay people and what not to make these! the only thing is different woods cost different amounts! id say out of the top 3 i have the pink ivory is the most expensive! that one would be over 50. But other wise shoot me an offer!
    Would you be willing to make a pair of plugs out of that pink ivory? Cause if so I'm interested I'm currently at a 5/8.

Yea man thats no problem! What style do you want?

Hoops
    Spikes
    dish
    bowl
    bulllets (more expensive)
    hoops,spike n one (more expensive)
    roses (more expensive)

But yea man size wise is no problem! Just let me know what you want or if you have a design in mind shoot me a pic of them! and also let me know what your looking to spend!