Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram Follow us on Tumblr
Register
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

nice! what are the offset of those wheels?

id rock that family whip
    CO Springs but orginally from Wiscompton
    2011 Versa 1.8 HB 6Spd MT WHP: 131 WTQ:131
    CUSTOM CAI
    OBX HEADER/CAT DELETE
    2.5" MENDREL BENT PIPING
    MEGAN OE MUFFLER
    NST LIGHT WEIGHT CRANK PULLEY
    TANABE SUSTEC PRO II

Quote Originally Posted by jadie1 View Post
    nice! what are the offset of those wheels?
    thanks for the comps guys...

XXR's 20x10.5 +30 2754020 on white Sienna and 2454520 on black sienna

Vossens 20x10.5 +25 2454520

Axis wheels 20x10 +25 2754020

Stern ST-7 20x9.5 +25 2754020

thanks cape97! i have 2012 sienna silver too i thinking of getting megan coil over.how is the ride? is it pretty much like stock suspension?

Quote Originally Posted by jadie1 View Post
    thanks cape97! i have 2012 sienna silver too i thinking of getting megan coil over.how is the ride? is it pretty much like stock suspension?
    hey jadie you're welcome bro.... to be honest at first we thought it was going to be really stiff, but it actually ended up being the other way around. Lets just say after tuning the dampening settings a few times, we found out as a group that out of 1 to 32 and 32 being the hardest the optimum or most firm yet smooth ride is actually around 24 to 28 out of 32. anything lower will make your van feel like a boat. Other than that the coilovers are awesome... all of us who bought it that I know love it so no complaints. Let me know if you need one and you can PM me and I'll give you my email. I have direct connection to E-auto which is one of Megan's main distributors and I can get you group buy pricing. Cheers!

Thanks!

Awesome thread. I was pretty sure the Megan coilovers fit the XLE, since the stock SE suspension fits the XLE, but that confirms it for me. I'm going to go ahead and slap them on so I can get rid of the yacht-like characteristics of the XLE. I'm going to have them installed somewhere here in San Diego. Any special considerations for the installer? I'd appreciate any tips and pointers. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by tommco View Post
    Awesome thread. I was pretty sure the Megan coilovers fit the XLE, since the stock SE suspension fits the XLE, but that confirms it for me. I'm going to go ahead and slap them on so I can get rid of the yacht-like characteristics of the XLE. I'm going to have them installed somewhere here in San Diego. Any special considerations for the installer? I'd appreciate any tips and pointers. Thanks!
    Hey tomm! so sorry bro didnt see your post since I havent been here for so long.. anyway hope you got it installed and I subscribed to this already so I can see if you responded. thanks

Hey Cape, glad to hear back from you! Still haven't gotten around to installing the Megan's. I purchased them over a month ago and they're sitting in my front hallway still rather than on my ride. Looks like next week though. I've been really busy; plus -- I know it's not rocket science, but it really took me a long time to find a vendor I felt totally comfortable with -- doesn't seem like too many are familiar with customizing mini-vans down here in SD. I'll try to post here after they're done to compare my befores and afters as far as the ride is concerned.

By the way, that loser Zender that posted here before, mocking your rides -- he just doesn't get it, does he? Man, I've had Volkswagens, Porsches, and BMW's, all pretty sweet on the street, but hey, I have 2 kids now. For the very reason that I've had high-performance vehicles is the same reason I hate the stock suspension on the Sienna. I'm not trying to turn it into a race car; just trying to give it a better ride/handling. If it looks better than stock in the process (which it obviously does), then all the better.

That does it! I'm trading in my crappy Caravan and getting a Sienna! I was thinking about getting the Honda Odessy (sp.), but forget that now. Autotrader here I come!