Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram Follow us on Tumblr
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Getting new rims

Getting rims pretty soon. Still cant make up my mind on 20s or 22s. Please let me hear what you guys think. Thanks!

Stock 20x8's in this photo on 245/45 tires

i say stick with 20's
    Also, that is the sexiest challenger i've ever seen.
    Blood, Sweat, and Gears.

Definitely stick with the 20's. Can probably run 9-10 width and fitment will be near perfect.

I own a dodge chrager srt8 , IMO I would go with 22's they fit so well on or LX platform. I dont know how wide you want to go but check out booyaka challenger http://www.stancenation.com/forums/s...dge+challenger he started off with 22's and now he's running 20's, you might want to link up with him and discuss something

That is an insanely beautiful car. I'd say go with a set of black 20"s with a chrome lip. It would be in line with the color setup you've got going.
    2001 Mitsubishi Galant LS V6: Daily status, pizza delivery mobile, secret project "30 Minutes or Less."
    1995 Dodge Stealth SOHC: R/T body converted, girlfriend's car.
    1991 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL DOHC: Parting out.

20s for sure. Your car looks great as it is. Just need wider or lower offset wheels and you good!

Thanks everyone! Picked up these goodies Went with 22" Viper Reps with some Nitto Invos. Got them for a great price so i'm not worried if I do decide to drop back down to 20s. Its still freezing here in boston and the cars in storage but i should have some pics after I install the elevel and ilevel systems in the next couple weeks.
    Last edited by Chally12; 01-29-2013 at 07:54 PM.

what size tire are you running? staggered set up or 22x10 all the way aroubd?

Running staggered with 255/30/22 fronts and 285/30/22 rears. Might throw 3mm or 5mm spacers in the mix im still not sure.

gonna look good on the viper rep wheels, not gonna say it hasn't been done before but it def looks goo like that, maybe you should look into powdercoating the wheels a diff color so they stand out a bit more.