Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram Follow us on Tumblr
Register

St Louis where yall at?

Im up in Clayton Missouri for college looking for anyone in the area anyone else up here by St Louis?

From South County and go to UMSL

St Louis is an independent City and a major United State port on the eastern line of the state of Missouri. Majority of this state are doing their personal business and well mannered. St Louis get success in every field of life such as technical world, agricultural, study and much other profession they are perform personally. Louis has number of destinations that are attracting the peoples to visit here. The Gateway, Saint Louis Zoo, Forest Park are most famous place. Every one enjoying their visit in St Louis state of Missouri.

I'm in Arnold

I'm in St. Charles county. Around the O'Fallon-Wentzville Area
    If you’re in control, you’re not going fast enough. – Parnelli Jones

Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you. – Jeremy Clarkson

Well come to this forum both of you. I am so glad to get this warm contribution. At this time I am Grand Canyon with my friends. To enjoy the coming spring season we are planning bus tours Washington DC and really excited about attending the cherry blossom festival. Anyone is interested in tourism here.