Well, we guess you could call this feature “Part 1“, the other part will come next year when Luke is done with everything. His “mod list” is already pages long so we’ll save that for next time, today however you will just get a sample of what’s to come. Luke first got his hands on this thing at the age of 17 and has had it ever since. He went through the “racing” stage as a teenager and thankfully didn’t get in to too much trouble, but his pocket sure did. After several tickets Luke made a decision to drop the car as low as it could go at that time, which meant he would have to be much more careful of how he drives.

Photography by: Quan Duong exclusively for StanceNation.com

The car is currently sitting on BC Racing coilovers and rolling on 5zigen FN01R-C 8X17 effective offset et +20, but it’s only temporary. Over the winter he plans on finishing up his set of O.Z. Futuras that are going to put him in the “negative offset numbers”. He is also working with his friend Alan at JNA Performance on a custom set of BC coils that will bring the car down a lot more and give it even better handling. Well, we’ll leave you with some awesome pictures that our photographer Quan Duong took but take our word for it, you will be seeing a lot more of this Subaru next year!

Photography by: Quan Duong exclusively for StanceNation.com

1. Luke

Fendrs are rolled, pulled and pinched. Its called credit card fitment. Wait till you the car next, It’ll be fire.

2. Luke

I know man me too. I gotta get to work on those wheels! The semesters almost over and break starts soon. I’m just gonna bang it out then. Anything for your charger?

3. gcv

I figured you probably planned to/ or already rolled the fenders. Just calling what I see in the pics. Can’t wait to see the next time I see this car. Great job so far though.

4. Luke

With the angle of the shot you can’t really tell they are rolled I guess. The fender lip is also very thick and even thicker when rolled.

5. Litoflow (aka) Manny

This is beautiful…very well done by my boy Quan capturing this hot pictures. Lukes subie is definitley the lowest i have seen yet in th North East and im sure it will be the only one. Everytime i see Luke all he says to me is i went lower. LOL. Can’t wait to see this thing again next year after the winter is over, perhaps a grocery getter and the beast meet up on a photoshoot? who knows… :)

6. Jordon

Dude that wagon is amazing. Big impreza fan your car is great inspiration for what I want to do

7. Mikey

Awesome looking subi, but come this summer this may not be the lowest Subaru in the north east :-)

8. Devil's Horns Wing

You know you’re fitment is godly when you rub on your sidewall ;)
    Credit card fitment indeed